Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Day


I remember the day I got married... I was not (for sure) your typical bride!!! I had been lecturing for 20+ days with one culminating lecture (the night before my wedding). For these series I had to prepare at least 3 to 4 months in advance which leaves me with no time to prepare anything for my wedding. You might be thinking; what a crazy girl? I agree!! However if I were to do it again I don’t think I’d change anything (okay, maybe one or two things :) You know, what’s funny is that my husband made all the wedding preparations. I love to see peoples expressions when I tell them this. Especially the ladies. Thankfully my husband has good taste.


When I made this card before I stamped the sentiment I was trying to think what theme would fit best and the first thing that popped to my mind was “wedding”. Why? Because it reflects purity with the white cardstock and nurturing (because of the little plant).Two good elements for a happy marriage.


To create this card I dry embossed, placed a little MM paper flower with a chrome brad and stamped the sentiment in black then I scraped (literally) the borders with a pair of scissors. Simple, right?!?


Hope you have a great day.

No comments: