Friday, February 6, 2009

PTI Color Challenge


I’m so happy to post this card. Hope you enjoy it!! The Color scheme chosen by Nichole is amazing. It’s one I’ve been playing with for a little while. Can’t get enough color in Life, can we**smile**. I used PTI white cardstock. It’s my favorite. Can’t wait to get a hold of all the other colors. Have a very happy Friday “_”
Please excuse the quality of the image I’m just a beginner (learning to many things at once and loving it).

For this card I used my Scor- Pal and made a grid block then I dabbed each color in circular motion I stamped the heart using the coordinating colors I used the Martha Stewarts color combo packs (from Wal-mart) I cut out a scalloped strip of Kraft card stock and stamped the sentiment with a handwritten set (got this one a long time ago and have no clue who designed it :(

No comments: