Saturday, February 7, 2009

Resolutions


“Shoot for the stars for if we miss we may land on the moon”, goes the saying. “If we aim at nothing we’ll hit nothing”. Today I want to encourage you to dream. And point you back to your new years resolution list. It’s ok if you’ve fallen off track already even if you completely forgot (or haven’t even started) your list or if you haven’t made one. The important thing is that you go where you left off and strive to reach that goal. Paul said, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”. (Phil. 4:13) That doesn’t mean you won’t fall or never be discourage (as far as fulfilling your goal(s) go). That means that God will grant you sufficient strength to muster up the courage and will to proceed to that mark or finish line. It took me a month (the whole month of January to focus and decide to start going through my resolutions list. The important thing is I started. And wanted to encourage you to do the same. If you’ve been faithful and have kept up your new years resolutions in check then I wanted to cheer you and tell you to press on (way to go)!!!! If you haven’t written one then I wanted to inspire you to get started.

Best wishes

A good life is made up of time -a good use of time


No comments: