Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just Because


When I first heard the wondrous story of the Life, the Death and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ I couldn’t help but cry. It wasn’t an, “oh how sweet”, kind of cry it was more like a deep contrition a surrender or an I’ve been found guilty kind of cry. With my heart heavy I fell on my knees and pleaded. You see somehow I wanted to be added to that experience of joy, forgiveness, redemption and freedom. After all that’s what had compelled me to seek and wasn’t that what He (Christ) came to offer? Thankfully 2000 (+) years later the offer is still available. His (Jesus’) Resurrecting power is still alive. I pray that you may find this day the experience you’ve been longing for. May you find yourself at the foot of an empty cross embraced by Him who gave all He had - Just because... He loves you!!!


Materials:

Cardstock: PTI’s Kraft

Stamps: PTI’s Damask, Faux Ribbon

Ink: Palette Noir, PTI’s Vintage Cream, Ocean Tide

Others: EK Flower punch, circle punch, piercer and MM Rhine stones



No comments: