Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Baby


I really enjoy baby animals. Whenever I go to any major zoo I alway look for their nursery to see who’s new. Oh and what fuzzy feelings it brings to see baby Gorillas or baby Giraffes or even a baby Wallaby (those are some of the ones I’ve seen in a nursery). Any how spring time for me is all about looking for baby animals- ducklings, chicks, goats, birdies and my favorite little wooly lambs (simply adorable). Speaking of which, todays card features just that- a little lamb. I found this stamp once again in the $1 bin at Michael’s and as you may know I just had to buy it :) Thanks for stopping by.


Have a fun filled day!!!


Materials:

Cardstock: PTI’s Kraft

Stamp: PTI’s Mixed Messages, G Studio (Michael’s $1 bin)

Ink: PTI’s Vintage Cream, Burnt Umber (for distressing)

Embellishments: MM Whimsy tags, PTI’s Vintage Cream ribbon, Flower (Prima), chalk, brad, hand cut leaf and Paper piercer

No comments: