Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kwerner Color Inspiration #53


This weeks color inspiration at Kwerner’s is very cute. Anthonette’s little boy is in the image and he’s holding a small toy robot (that’s where the color combo comes from). Inspired by the image I created a little robot card myself suitable for a birthday boy who’s turning six.


Little kids are so fun I have a 2 year old little girl and she is the apple of my eyes. Everyday I try my best to enjoy every bit I can with her because next thing you know she’ll be graduating from High School and away she’ll go to fulfill her call (that’s what experienced moms tell me and I take their counsel seriously).


Hope you have a lovely day full of laughter, joy, meaning and love. You deserve every bit :0)


Blessings,

Jessica


Materials:

Cardstock: PTI’s Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart & Black, Bazzill Teal, Bulk White

Stamps: PTI’s Mixed Messages, Martha Stewart’s Letters

Ink: Versa Color Cyan, Palette Noir

Others: Round shaper, scissors, standard circle punch, pop up stickies and black pen

1 comment:

PaperTree Designs said...

Your cards are fantastic. I have added you to my followers list. Here is my blog if you want to stop back and say hi.

http://papertreedesign.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Deb
x