Sunday, May 31, 2009

Love Notes


There isn’t anything I like more than receiving love notes from my hubby. Especially when he’s away on a business trip. They totally make my day. I have an entire collection since the time we were just friends (only friends). It’s pretty neat to see how our tunes have change from a simple take care sister to an I love you, honey ;) However there is a greater love note that I often times neglect-that is the Bible. There are passages in the Bible that’ll melt your heart. I love my God he is so passionately in love with me in the purest sense of the term in a way I am still trying to figure out and will continue to through out eternity. Here are some passages you can share with a loved one :)


Song of Solomon 8:6
“Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.” (NIV)

Song of Solomon 8:7
“Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned”. (NIV)

Deuteronomy 7:9

“Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands”.

Blessings,

Jessica


Materials:

Cardstock: Bulk White

Stamps: PTI’s Mixed Messages, Inkadinkado, Swirls and more

Ink: Palette Noir

Others: Round shaper, Dotted ribbon, music sheet print out, MM Fa-la-la ( I think) letters

No comments: