Friday, July 3, 2009

Bits & Pieces

Hi!! Todays card is a combo of bits and pieces. You know how when you make a card you have left over cardstock sometimes to small to use as a card base or to big to throw away- so (knowing that now a days we have to make our little stash of goodies last more because we simply can't afford to spend too much on this sort of things) we're best sparing everything that can be spared ;) The colors where a bit dramatic for me at first but I think the end result is pretty cool. I think I'll make this a rule for my creative time-USE UP SCRAPS!! You never know what can come out of all those bits and pieces.

Hope you have a blessed day!!
**My internet has been on and off we finally got it fixed today so I can actually post a few more fun projects I've been working on :)

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's Kraft, Chocolate, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Orange & White
Stamps: PTI's Damask, Mixed Messages
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber
Others: Mini Pearls

1 comment:

Randee E said...

Just like your card says . . . this is absolutely fabulous!!! Love it all. So glad you changed to blogger, I was having such a tough time opening your other wone :0)