Monday, June 29, 2009

Bliss





I am so happy to be back. Changing blogs took me forever. This one is more user friendly :)

Any how, back to the fun. This card is one I made a little while ago. For the bird I used MM Whimsical Chipboard like a stencil. I stamped cardstock with Damask images then I traced the birdie chipboard and I had myself a little Damask Birdie. The colors are quite bold. But I think they'll do :)
Hope you've been having a wonderful week. I'l be back later today with more inspiration.

**Thanks for stopping by***

Blessings,

Jessica

**If you have any questions on anything you see here on my blog (how-to sort of thing) let me know I’ll be happy to share the little I know with lots of Joy**


Materials:

Cardstock: PTI's Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist and White

Stamps: PTI’s Damask, Mixed Messages

Ink: PTI’s Vintage Cream, Palette Burnt Umber

Others: Mini Pearls, Handmade little heart

2 comments:

Anthonette said...

Gorgeous! Have a good day, Jessica.

Paula Pascual said...

This one is absolutely beautiful. Love the colour combo and design.
P