Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 9


Hi,

Here I am posting at the last stretch of Dawn’s Color Challenge!! The color combo was a bit intimidating for me I have to admit. Especially when I saw green and black that really threw me off for a loop. All I can think off was something a little more on the “elegant” side. The “Celebrate” card can be used for a Graduate or for New Years or for a special birthday (maybe someone turning 40 or 50) or anything really :0) In the end I think these are colors I can see myself using again. Thanks Dawn for the inspiration.

**Thanks for stopping by***

Blessings,

Jessica

**If you have any questions on anything you see here on my blog (how-to sort of thing) let me know I’ll be happy to share the little I know with lots of Joy**


Materials:

Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Recycled Cream, Moss green (Bazzil) Black

Stamps: PTI’s Damask, Inkadinkadoo

Ink: Palette Noir

Others: Round shaper, MM Rhinestones, Powder Embossing Black (Damask background) Handmade accent for Anniversary card, PTI’s Vintage cream ribbon

No comments: