Sunday, June 7, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge


Hi,

I thought I’d missed Dawn’s Color Challenge!! I made like 4 cards with this color combo (can’t post them having picture issues) I love Kraft with anything especially with bright and bold colors. Gotta go lot to do and such little time :)

The Embellishments are hand cut (I’m really loving making my own) <>

Blessings,

Jessica

**If you have any questions on anything you see here on my blog (how-to sort of thing) let me know I’ll be happy to share the little I know with lots of Joy**


Materials:

Cardstock: Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Patterned paper by Carolyn Gavin

Stamps: PTI’s Mixed Messages

Ink: Palette Burnt Umber, PTI’s Vintage Cream (for center of the flower), Color Box Creamy Brown (polka Dots)

Others: Round shaper, Twine, Pearls stained with burnt umber

No comments: