Monday, July 6, 2009

"Absolutely Fabulous"

Hello!! My cards sentiment reads "Absolutely Fabulous". However, I am so not feeling fabulous (at least not yet). Today I began a 7-day body cleanse (you can read about it here).

Here's a brief summary of my day.

Day 1 at a glance:
-First thing in the morning on an empty stomach I took 16 oz of lukewarm distilled water I drank it slowly because it was making me so sick (I did finish it)
-An hour later I drank 8 oz water with Psyllium Husk (it was hard to drink texture wise)I drank it anyway :)
-20 min. later I drank 2 oz aloe vera juice
- 10:00 am I began drinking a mixture of freshly squeezed lemons and cayenne pepper in 3 quarts of distilled water (this I drank through out the day)
-the rest of the day I was drinking water- lots of it.

Discomforts:
-2:30pm felt hungry it lasted only 5 min.
-4:30pm felt very sleepy and tiered
-6:00pm very dizzy and hungry
-8:00pm extremely dizzy (drank the last bit of my lemon/cayenne water
-lots of restroom stops (no more water please) :0*

I am so happy water day is over. I do feel a sense of accomplishment. This is only the first day, I have 6 more to go. The remaining days will be much easier (I hope) as they incorporate juicing and shakes.

Disclaimer:
**NEVER START ANY HEALTH PROGRAM WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR DOCTOR ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE ANY KNOWN HEALTH CONDITIONS**

Tomorrow (Lord willing) I'll post day 2 at a glance. Stay tuned :)

Now for the fun stuff :0) This evenings card color scheme came from one of Dawn's Color Inspiration. I really like the way these colors work together. For the birdie I used a Making Memories die cut from the whimsy collection and traced it onto PTI's Raspberry Fizz cardstock. It turned out pretty cute :)

Thanks for visiting!
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss & Ripe Avocado
Stamps: PTI's Boxes, Bags & Tags & Guide Lines, Mixed Messages
Ink: Adirondack Lettuce, Palette Burnt Umber, PTI's Vintage Cream
Other: brad, extra fine glitter

No comments: