Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good Day!!




Hope you've had a great weekend so far! I have really enjoyed mine. Lots of fellowship and good food. Can't complain :) On different note...

My lovely husband loves giving me gifts especially flowers. He always knows when to bring a bouquet. That always makes my day (or evening) ;) Last week he brought home sunflowers they are just gorgeous. I took some pictures but they don't do justice. Aren't they beautiful?!?

My little girl also loves giving me flowers (dandelions and clovers). She bunches them up and puts them in a spice jar full of water and hands them to me as a gift. I then take that special gift and put it on the center of the dining table. That makes her day :)

Todays card design was inspired by my love for flowers and PTI's Berry Sorbet cardstock :) It's such a girlie card. Love it!!

Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for some new weekday fun here on my blog. Think calendar of activities ;)
Have a great Sunday
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, Cream and Melon Pink (Marcel)
Stamps: PTI's Green Thumb, Hero Arts Backgrounds
Ink: PTI's Vintage Cream, Berry Sorbet, Burnt Umber
Others: Stitched ribbon, Staple

No comments: