Friday, July 10, 2009

More Green Drinks!!

Hi there,

Today's post will be shorter. I'll just cut to the chase. My cleanse is going really well. I've been able to stay focus. I have been tempted to eat however I have overcome and let me tell you it feels good to overcome :) I can only credit my strength and determination to the Good Lord. If any of you have been following my blog lately (body cleanse) then you'll understand what I mean.

The recipes for my green drinks have been taken from Green for Life by Victoria Boutenko. I received a copy from a friend a while ago and I was impressed by all Boutenko covers in her book. There are so many testimonies {in her book} of all the great things green drinks did for individuals from curing diseases to having clarity of mind and clearer complextion and everything in between. Needless to say I was compelled to try it for myself. Here I am on day 4 and feeling great. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner :)

Day 4 at a glance
-7:00 woke up refreshed drank my water
-9:00 had a glass of green drink (romaine lettuce, apricots, bananas and blueberries)I mixed the psyllium husk with the drink
- had heirloom tomatoes with lemon juice, cayenne and salt
-9:30-12:00 lots of water
-12:30 another glass of green drink (same as above)
-from here till 6 pm had a normal day just lots of water
-6:30 had lots of water and grape juice (fresh)

Discomforts:
-I was really battling. I wanted to eat a piece of toast with butter so badly. I left the house and that helped me stay focused :) It feels so good to overcome. PTL!!! Other than that the day was wonderful.

**If you'd like a recipe or learn more about the benefits of green drinks don't hesitate to ask I'll be more than happy to pass on the goods.** ;)

Blessings,
Jessica

I'll be back tomorrow with Day 5 at a glance and a card!!! See you then.


3 comments:

Winter said...

So is the drink good, because the picture makes it look good! Or maybe it's the strawberry! :) The Dr. told me I was dehydrated and needed to drink more water, it is really hard! I am sitting here trying to down some more water! 8 glasses seems like alot! I hope everything is going good with your cleanse!

naomi said...

Hi!! I'd love to learn more about the body cleanse that you did. Is there a book I can read? Also do you work full time? If so was it diffucult to do this while working or was it do able.

Great job!!! I've wanting to try out a detox/cleansing drink for awhile.

Jessica said...

Hi Naomi,

The product I really like is Fiber Blend Colon Cleanse. It serves as a full body cleanse plus it has a how-to-guide. There are no discomforts and it wont interfere with everday activities. There's also a book that really encouraged me to get started and that was Green For Life by Victoria Boutenko. Hope this is helpful :)
Thanks for visiting. If you have any other ?'s please do not hesitate to ask I'll be more than happy to assist wherever possible.
Best Wishes