Monday, August 17, 2009

Back on Track


After so many days on the road, staying at old friends homes, asked to come to dinner at others and meeting new ones... I knew one of the first tasks when I got home was to create Thank You cards. I wanted to make a design that was simple enough to replicate and yet maintained a fresh chic look to it. To me this was the winner.

This week I'm officially back on track. I have lots of fun stuff prepared. Including "Back To Genesis". Every Wednesday I'll be posting simple little health nuggets that will include food health facts, nutritional value and *recipes. Hope you can join me an invite others :)

Coming Soon
Dates to be announced

"Little Sprouts" keep an eye out for this on going segment Mondays here on my Blog-O. If you have children ages 0-5 you'll definately won't want to miss this one.

"Catalyst" is another ongoing post I am working on where I and special guests will share inspiring thoughts and reflections. Refresh your soul and invigorate your mind with this provocative and compelling post every Friday.

I'll be posting dates soon. Keep an eye out. I'll keep posting my cards and other crafty projects as well :)

Thanks so much for bearing with me during my absence. See you soon!!!

Materials:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Kraft, Carolyn Gavin (patterned paper)
Stamp: Quilter's Sampler
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber, Color Box Amber & Bronze (flower)
Other: Pearls, die cut flower from Maya Road

No comments: