Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello, Hello!!

It's been 3 weeks since my last post (shame on me). I did not intend for it to go this long. I was out of town (last minute decision church event) and where I was there was no internet or cell phone range :0* I'm finally back but now I am off to another convention and vacation. My husband and I (and our little girl) will be going on a mini road trip from California to Arizona ( I love that place). After we leave the convention we'll be taking time to explore Arizona, then San Diego and all it's charm (Zoo, Sea World, Museums, Fine Dining, Old Town, La Jolla Cove, etc) I am so excited. I'll share pictures of our adventure as we go. I also have have a list of crafty spots :) You can't have a vacation with out stopping at new scrappy place :)

For those of you who followed my blog during my fast. I still have the inches of and am definitely eating more conscious. I did however eat my very first full on cupcake. And it was delish. As I write this it just hit me I didn't even stop to take pictures of them they were so cute. Oh, well I'll have to do it again :) Maybe I'll try a new place while I'm traveling ;)

Have a blessed week and I promise I won't leave for this long again without informing yall :)

Hugs,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's Kraft, K&Company Carolyn Gavin Pattern Paper
Stamps: Rubber Impress, PTI's Mixed Messages
Ink: Versa Color Sea Breeze, Palette Burnt Umber
Other: Michael's $1 bin faux rhinestones & Scallop and Circle Nestabilties

No comments: