Friday, August 21, 2009

Simple Card


I just wanted to drop by with a simple card I just made :) I'm trying to come up with a cute and easy to replicate birthday invitation card
for my little girl who's turning 3 (sigh).

It couldn't get simpler...this card only has 2 pieces of paper (the grid and scallop border).

Don't forget Wednesday Back to Genesis: 002 Nutrition
Health is multifaceted. It's a combination of nutrition, exercise, proper amount of fresh air, water, sunshine, abstinence of harmful substances, healthy relationships, and trust in God. Every Wednesday I'll be posting on one of these topics (in addition to others). Please stop by if you have any questions feel free to post them and I'll do my best to answer them. I'm not a doctor however, I am a trained Lifestyle Health Coach who's purpose is to equip and provide you with the necessary tools to make educated lifestyle changes :)

Coming Soon

*Little Sprouts (every Monday) is a post dedicated to parenting and everything along those lines particularly character development. We live in a society with decaying values and it is up to us parents in our humble abode to train up our children to be citizens that will rebuild our nation to a higher standard. That's a huge commitment. I'm not there yet but I can proudly say that's my goal. I'll also post kid friendly crafts, activities that involve parent/child and inspirational thoughts from time to time from experts.

Another post that's beginning here at my Blog-O is *Catalyst (every Friday) this post is dedicated to all who are weary and heavy burdened by everyday cares. This will be one of my very favorite posts to write. I am passionate about my Creator and through my blog I hope to share my journey as a christian while leaving a trail of gems in the form of promises, inspiration and compelling thoughts that will provoke you unto good deeds.

*Dates to be announced.

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's Kraft, K&Company Carolyn Gavin Pattern Paper, Bazill Espresso (scallop border)
Other: corner rounder, white gel pen

No comments: