Monday, August 24, 2009

Just a Note

Today I have a card I created for a dear friend. I wanted something clean and simple. I love how this card turned out. The colors are bold and cheery- perfect for a friend. (If any of you have any tips or know of a user friendly website on how to do color correction using iphoto please share the goods I'm having a difficult time with this). Thanks!!

Just as a reminder:

Back to Genesis Health Nuggets every Wednesday here on my blog. I'll be covering Nutrition (Breakfast) so stop by and invite a friend or two.

Also... Coming Soon Little Sprouts and Catalyst. These are all additions to my blog posts I'll still have lots of cards to share with you :)

Hope you find many tokens of God's love during this week :)

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's Berry Sorbet
Stamps: PTI's Quilter's Sampler
Ink: PTI's Berry Sorbet, Palette Burnt Umber
Others: Markers, White gel pen, paper piercer

1 comment:

Anthonette said...

What a gorgeous creation, Jessica!