Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quick Stop

Hello, hello,

Just wanted to stop quickly and share another of my card creations. This card is so simple (I mean it). I had a piece of K&Company Carolyn Gavin patterned cardstock on my desk I took it cut the pieces and added adhesive to them, a few eyelets and a sentiment and ta-dan!!! Simple, huh!! I love how bright little squares look on the dark chocolate cardstock.

Don't forget tomorrow Back to Genesis 002 Nutrition (Breakfast) This nugget (post) is a reminder of the importance and benefits of breakfast the too often neglected meal. Don't miss it!! See you tomorrow :)

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzil Dark Chocolate, Carolyn Gavin pattern paper
Stamp: PTI's Quilter's Sampler
Ink: PTI's Vintage Cream
Others: eyelets

1 comment:

Amanda Reddicliffe said...

You're so clever. This is gorgeous.