Sunday, August 23, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 15

I'm so excited!! It's been a while since I've played along with a color challenge.
Dawn always has great ideas especially when it comes to color coordination. This weeks pallete is very summery and pretty :) I had a little struggle finding colors that were similar to these (I was missing melon berry and hibiscus burst). Once I found the closest I was ready to create. I chose a simple vintage sort of card. A while ago I found at my local craft store this gorgeous lace I'm glad I was able to put it to use :)

Thanks for visiting :)
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's Spring Moss, other cardstock from my bits and pieces stash ;)
Stamps: PTI's Quilters Sampler
Ink: Color Box Moss, Palette Burnt Umber
Others: lace, mini staples

16 comments:

Maureen said...

This is so lovely...that trim is divine!!

Winter said...

OH WOW! I LOVE IT! That stamp set is too cute and that trim is so pretty! One of my favorites! Top pick for sure! :)

Studio M by Marian said...

Thank you so much for coming by to visit my blog. Love the vintage lace on your design and became a follower.
xo, Marian
www.StudiombyMarian.blogspot.com

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is gorgeous Jessica! I love it! Thanks for visiting me and offering up some great advice on my kidney issues! I am feeling much better. It must have been an infection instead of a stone since the antibiotics seem to be working! Thanks again! You are very sweet! :)

Sue Lelli said...

Cute spools of thread and great sentiment!

Laura said...

Really cute card! Congrats on your "Spotlight"!

Laura O'Donnell said...

your card is fabulous! I saw it in the spotlight and it jumped out of the screen at me!

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card Jessica! Love the vintage touch with the lace! Congrats on the spotlight.

Edna said...

This is a great take on the colour combination, love how you get the sewing feel with the lace too, congrats on making it into the spotlight...!

PaperTree Designs said...

This is fantastic!
Hugs
Deb

Elise said...

What a gorgeous hunk of card making fabulousness! Congratulations on your nod from Dawn! Yee HAW!

Alice Wertz said...

so lovely! wonderful card!! congrats on making the spotlight!

Debbie Nelson said...

Adorable card!

Winter said...

Congrats Jessica! I knew it would be in the Spot Light! :)

Donelda said...

this is great!! i have this set but haven't used the tread much {gasp!!} congrats on being one of Dawn's in the spotlight cards!!

marianagrigsby said...

Your card is lovely!!! Congratulations!