Friday, August 28, 2009

A Very Special Birthday Card

Todays card is a very special card. My husband's grandmother's birthday is coming up so I wanted my daughter (2 year old) to help me create it. I wanted it pretty yet simple enough for my daughter to help and not get frustrated. I think this was the perfect little card we could come up with.

I gave her the stamp, gave her ink, taped the card base to the table over lots of paper to protect her desk and she knew exactly what to do, stamp till there was no more space. So, she created this lovely background all I added was the sentiment and the felt flower. Not bad for a 2 year old!!! Gotta start'em early ;0)

Thanks for stoping!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Don't forget next Wednesday my Back to Genesis 003 (see here) post and very soon I'll also be posting Little Sprouts & Catalyst (see here)

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Basic White
Stamp: Hampton Art G studio
Ink: Hampton Art A la Mode Pink, Palette Burnt Umber
Other: Felt flowers, brad

1 comment:

travelingmama said...

This is so cute! I'm sure Grandmother will love it especially since it was made by both of you!