Monday, September 7, 2009

Friendly Snowman

Just a quick stop to post another card for The Moxie Fab Stamp Challenge. I created this card using last years Inkadinkado Christmas stamp set (I'll verify). I really enjoy creating Christmas cards because they are so festive. You can add colors you normally don't use the rest of the year :)

Have a lovely Monday afternoon. See ya later :)

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's Kraft, Pure Poppy, Green is from my bulk stash
Stamps: Inkadinkado, PTI's Mixed Messages
Ink: Palette Burnt Amber
Other: EK Success Edge Shaper, Star Dust, Green stickles, Felt markers

7 comments:

Gwen said...

This is just so adorable! That is one of my favorite stamp sets for Christmas!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute! I love this. What did you do around the circle to add that texture?

Also, thanks for the tip about adding color combos to my sketch book! That's a great idea.

lynn said...

so cute-love snowmen!

Cath said...

Thanks again for entering the challenge! You've been a busy girl! :)

Jessica said...

Reply to Courtney's ?. If you are refering to the green background all I did was cut little slits all around the circle then distressed a bit with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap. Hope this helps. Anything else just let me know :)

Jessica said...

Thanks Cath for stopping by. I was indeed a busy bee these last few days. Thanks foe all the inspiration ;0)

thehandmadecardblog said...

Ooooh I really love this snowman stamp, i'll need to buy one so that I can make holiday cards for all my friends.

I love the way you have coloured in the stamp, the scarf looks like it;s real material, love the holly berries around the hat too, its just such a beautiful stamp :-)