Monday, September 28, 2009

Color Craze

Happy Monday everyone!!! I love Mondays. Why?? Because it's a new beginning, that's why!! I get to write new goals. Start fresh sort of speak. For this week I have lots of creations to share with you. So stay tuned!!

Toady's card is a bit wild ;) I gathered loads of colors from my Versa Color collection and went stamp crazy. For the pattern paper I used 4 stamps. And as far as colors... I used 15 different shades (3 or 4 would've sufficed).

I don't know if it happens to you but within my ink pile there are colors that I've never touched. I mean I buy them because they look very pretty and I create fanciful ideas of how they can be incorporated in a project. Anyhow I buy the thing try it out once (only to test) because it has to be broken into. And then you realize it isn't really all that. Well pass a few weeks even months or in my case a year :( and there is the ink. For this project I got out the majority of those colors that I have neglected for so long. And am happy to say that I have fallen in love with some them a good majority of them.

Hope this inspires you to grab that one embellie or ink or even stamp set that has been neglected for so long and create something that will strike a new chord in your creative heart :)

** Today I'll post the Yummy Vegan Carob Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganach filling recipe**

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill Chocolate, White
Stamps: Making Memories Autumn Splendor, Harvest stamp from Joann's
Ink: Versa Color old rose, umber, bamboo, khaki, split pea, misty mauve, burgundy, topaz, paprika, Palette paris lights, burnt umber, orengerie, Adirondack lettuce Hampton Art Pink
Others: Stickles, EK success border punch

No comments: