Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Thoughts


Happy Thursday everyone!!! I just wanted to stop quickly to share a simple card I created. The 3 little hearts I cut out from one of K&Company's Carolyn Gavin pattern paper. This pad was one one of my favorites during all summer :)

I used my scalloped scissors to create the three overlaying borders and Basic Grey pattern paper for the little floral strip. Taped it all to a distressed piece of Papertrey Ink's Spring Moss cardstock (love it) and stamped my sentiment. Simple, huh!!!

Thank you very much for those of you who visit my little corner of blog world especially those of you who take the time to comment. That means so much. It's nice to know I can be of inspiration to someone else. If you have any suggestions of things you might like to see here (just to make the blog more useful and interesting) please do not hesitate to email me or post it. Anything to inspire :) See you later!!!

Have a happy day filled with happy thoughts :)
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials
Cardstock: Paperzone Linen white, PTI's Spring Moss, Carolyn Gavin, Basic Grey, Bazzill
Stamps: I need to check on that one ;)
Ink: Adirondack Lettuce
Others; Scalloped scissors, Distress Ink Frayed burlap, Ek Success corner rounder

3 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

This is so cute. I love how you set the sentiment off. I always forget that I can do this!

And thank you for all the inspiration! You do such a great job!

Karen said...

Love your clean happy card! I really like the layered scallops and the rounded card corners...it is all so pleasing! :>

Craft u Crazy said...

beautiful, actually its too nice to use.