Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hidden Treasures

Just wanted to stop and share another card I created for The Moxie Fab Household Items Challenge. Again since I didn't have any stamps, chipboard, stickers, pattern paper or anything related to household items I was on a mission to find something, anything to allow me to participate in this sweet challenge. So as I was going about my day I glanced over my cupboard and noticed a paper bag. I pulled it out ready to trash it and low and behold it was a Trader Joe's grocery paper bag which means it was loaded with the cutest vintage kitchen items.

I immediately got my scissors and began to cut. Isn't this the cutest tea kettle?!? I was so glad the paper bag was peaking out my cupboard. It's amazing where you can find materials and inspiration for paper crafting. This one was truly a hidden treasure :)

Hope your day is full of joy and blessings,
Hugs
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill chocolate, handmade paper bought at local craft store
Stamps: Papertrey Ink's Mixed Messages
Ink: Papertrey Ink's Vintage Cream
Other: round paper clip, Recollections pearls, Trader Joe's paper bag

9 comments:

Craft u Crazy said...

Awe, such a lovely card. I love the colour. absolutely beautiful.

Hugs & Stuff
Adele

Janelle said...

You're amazing, Jessica! Another great card for the Moxie Fab challenge.

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the texture on the background paper! :)

Windy Robinson said...

Awesome find! It made a great card:)

tiffguam said...

WOW this is so pretty!

Tifany said...

Cute! I use Trader Joe's items frequently in my crafting....usually the macaroni & cheese boxes for chipboard. I'll have to look and see if I can use the front of the packaging now, too.

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks again for entering the challenge! :)

Rebekah Williams said...

Great way to repurpose a bag. Love the idea!

PaperTree Designs said...

just darling!
x