Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's a Moxie Fab Stamp Challenge

I'm so excited to participate on The Moxie Fab Stamp Challenge.
Stamping is my passion. I always try to use this technique in as many ways as possible. For the stamp challenge I made a very, very simple card.


Images have been removed for publication


I used my All Night Media Towering Tree stamp and created a 3 dimensional image. I stamped the image first on my base cardstock with versa color Bamboo. Then I stamped the same image again on a piece of scrap paper same color this time I cut out each branch. Then I distressed the little seperate branches lightly just to add more depth then I finished my little tree by adding a bit of shimmer (stickles) for texture. This makes an ordinary stamped image into a more exciting little detail :)


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
Blessings,
Jessica

Material:
Cardstock: Paper Zone Off white linen, PTI's Ripe Avocado
Stamps: All Night Media, Studio G
Ink: Versa Color Bamboo, Palette Burnt Umber
Other: Stickles Star Dust, Brown Felt pen

10 comments:

Michelle/Eliotstamps said...

What a gorgeous card! Simple, yet elegant and sophisticated.

travelingmama said...

My goodness! You have about left me speechless. This is completely stunning! Wooow! This has GOT to be a winner!

shelly said...

I love your card so much. The little tree just lights up the card! SUPER!

Karen said...

Your card is absolutely stunning! you win the award of best with scissors!

A_MOMS_LIFE said...

Wow! Very very pretty card!

Maile Belles said...

This is simply stunning!!! I love every detail!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love the dimensions and the sparkle on your tree. TFS!

Meredith said...

Oh this is really beautiful!!

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for entering the challenge!

Craft u Crazy said...

I love this card. Thanks for sharing your stuff with the world.