Thursday, October 15, 2009

Because You Are Special

Hi friends!!

Todays post will be short and to the point. Lately I've been trying to submit my projects I must say I have had some luck and for that I am thankful. I guess the drive behind it all is to try to get word out that I'm here lost in this ocean called blogging. At times I feel as if I've gone a little to far off shore and am afraid I won't be able to get back safely. However, while I sail off a small voice behind me keeps encouraging me and almost as an audible whisper says, everything is going to be okay!! I don't get paid to blog, no perks what so ever. I purchase all my materials and have never complained... then I remember why I got into all this in the first place and that is because I simply love crafting and because I admire beauty. And through all my fellow blogger friends I've found beauty through their creations, through their relationships, the love they so beautiful express for their family and all the simple girly things. That's why I'm here. That's why I do what I do and love it (blog).

Thank you ladies for being such an inspiration to me. Thanks for taking the time to post (voluntarily) thanks for sharing and giving of yourself through your personal blogs. I would post names but am afraid I'd leave someone out. So to all my followers and those who simply stalk ;) To you I dedicate this post.

**Hugs**
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink aqua mist, kraft, pure poppy, pattern paper My Minds Eye
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Palette burnt umber
Other: Marvy Uchida heart punch, twine

6 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

Hugs right back at you Jessica. My husband wonders why I blog and create cards when it's not generating any money. I'm suppose to be an SU! demonstrator but I spend the majority of my crafty time blogging and encouraging other bloggers. I too enjoy the friendships that have come of it. And coming across inspirational blogs like yours is a bonus. TFS!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous card Jessica! I enjoyed reading your post! Congrats on the luck that you have had! :)

Laura O'Donnell said...

Pretty card! I'm glad you're getting some pubs, your cards are awesome!

naomi chokr said...

i have followed your blog for some time now and i love creations. i dont comment much but i really liked your post today. its wonderful what the world of blogging and social media has done. ive met such amazing friends i would have never met before. its just amazing.

great card and great post!!!

Vanessa said...

Adorable card! Love the design. Blogworld is a wonderful place to make new friends and meet lovely persons from all over the world! I am so thankful for that!

Hugs,
Vanessa

having a {me} day said...

This is so beautiful! Simple but really effective. I love how you've done the corners. kxx