Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Christmas Card

Good day!! Today I have a super short post. I have been wanting to post this card for a couple of days now. But I've been having trouble with my photo editing. I really am clueless when it comes to that. I just shoot and hope for the best ;) My husband is the expert when it comes to editing unfortunately he's not always available. So I've posted the best images (temporary) I have.

This card is simple and yet elegant. I created it for the Hero Arts Paper Tearing Challenge. You have till Sunday to participate. So if your up to it you should give it a try :)



Have a great day!!!
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy, The Paper Company Natural
Stamps: Hero Arts Happiness Definition
Ink: Color Box bronze
Other: satin ribbon, red thread, nestabilities, scor-pal, stickles

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Wowzers I love it!

Vanessa said...

Jessica, this is a winner for me! I love it!!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! ;)
Love it!

**Sony**