The trees have slowly begun to surrender their leaves and change seems imminent...
Seasons are in fact like our lives. We live bliss and enjoy bounty but in order to stay strong in order to build character we face sorrows and challenges. Autumn is a lovely station but it is in fact, a symbol of decay. Yet God has dressed it in lovely colors giving us hope and a promise... "I am with you till the end". Because once all this is done (autumn and winter) life comes bursting in flooding the world with beauty and the hope of a new beginning once again. Till then I'll embrace the season in admiration and awe. I will delight in nature because it is a schoolmaster to them that seek wisdom :)
My simple card is one I created way back when. I believe it was one of my very first handmade christmas cards. I kept it because the frame I created for the trees wasn't straight. I am a perfectionist I have to admit :)
- Have an A2 scored card stock
- Create a frame using a stencil. I used a Lasting Impressions dry emboss stencil.
- Buff around the frame (if your using the kind of card stock that distresses easily).
- Stamp your favorite images and decorate. In my case I made little bows using twine.
- Impress your sentiment and you are set.
Very simple, huh!! Again I made this like 5 or 6 years ago. With all the cuteness out there you can make this card a stunner in a heart beat.
Cardstock: Hunter Green Lasting Impressions
Stamps: All Night Media Christmas Tree
Ink: Stazon Black
Other: Natural and red twine, buffer