Friday, October 9, 2009

Embellish Color Challenge 2


Embellish is hosting another challenge (for details you can go here). This time we had to use the colors on this image. Aren't they so inviting?!?! I love the fresh clean look. Not only were we to use such cool colors we had to use them on a circle-shaped card. Now how fun is that!!! I was thrilled when Ashley posted this challenge. Till this point it's been a long time since I've created one of these.

Anyhow here's my creation :)




Hope you have an opportunity to play along. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Have a lovely Friday!!! (I can't believe the weekend is here already)
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Basic White, Martha Stewart Coffee Bean
Stamps: Recollection Christmas, Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages, Inkadinkado
Ink: Martha Stewart Stem Green, Ocean Palette burnt umber
Other: tracing wheel, stickles (star dust, platinum)

16 comments:

Deanna said...

Uber cute!

kari said...

This is beautiful!

Vanessa said...

This is so cute! I love your glittery snowman!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Laural-Lee said...

This is great. Love the dp and the glittery snow man. Those colours are fab together!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

So darn cute! Love your glittery snow man! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh my goodness!! I love love love this card!! Adorable!! Blows mine right out of the water!!

Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love !! :)

travelingmama said...

Oh my! I love your take on the colors! GOOOORGEOUS!! Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs!!

Winter said...

Oh, this is too cute! It reminds me of a snow globe! :)

Rose said...

What a darling card! I love your snowman :)

..::Paulina::.. said...

Great job on the challenge!

Agus :) said...

Super cute card! Great details! Way to rock Embellish challenge! lol
Agus

Scrapping Julie said...

so pretty!!! I love the shimmer of the snowman

Alyssa B said...

You are just too sweet! Thanks for your lovely comment and for becoming a follower, Ill follow yours too just as soon as I figure out how! lol

Steph said...

This is adorable! Great job.

Amy said...

Ooooh, I really love the distressed take on this! Beautiful!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is very striking! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!