Saturday, October 24, 2009

Little Pink Dress

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. And Embellish Magazine has a challenge to go with it. The team has chosen a great color scheme. Check out the image... isn't it lovely?!?!

So of course I thought of something girly... a little dress. Because every women has a little girl inside her and is precious and elegant-with a lovely mission to accomplish here on earth. Even if there fighting for there life they have a story a mission and a calling. To add to the beauty of life, hope, caring and giving... because that's what womanhood is all about. About embracing life and adding to it meaning :)

Here's my creation:


To make the dress I used a onesie stamp and tissue paper. A very simple and inexpensive embellishment ;) When I finished it I wanted to make one off white, aqua blue, purple... I even thought of making spring cards :)


Hope you found some inspiration!!!
Best wishes and blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Paper Zone shimmer grey
Stamps: Impress
Ink: Palette belle rose
Other: tissue paper, making memories rhinestone, metallic stickers, stickles, scor-pal

18 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh... this is gorgeous Jessica... so feminine and pretty! I love your Christmas card down below too... very elegant!!

Deanna said...

Adorable!

fancypantz said...

Oh my goodness! This is so pretty! The score lines are just perfect, made it classy. :) Need to remember to use that ingenious tool other than to score cards in half with. ;)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Shirley said...

Cute card! I like the little dress. I could see it being made into dress cards for different occasions (e.g., bridal showers)!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the dress! :)

Maureen said...

So pretty and what a unique idea!! I want a dress just like that and one in black!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Vanessa said...

This is so cute, Jessica! Your cards are so amazing - this dress is super!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Laura O'Donnell said...

this is wonderful!

Sonia said...

Pretty card... pretty dress. Love the color.. every detail.
You did a wonderful card.

**Sony**

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Simone P. said...

I love this! It is prefect. And thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Jinny Newlin said...

So cute and clever! Love it! Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog!

Tiff said...

THis is so clever and darling :)

Kim L. said...

Cute dress! Love the border of embossing too!

Amy said...

Oh, I LOVE this, Jessica! Great job!

Rose said...

This is so sweet and pretty!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Thanks so much for participating in the challenge! Think Pink!

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

Congratulations on being "hot" over at Embellish Magazine Pink Challenge! Girl, you rock all these challenges!