Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gratitude

Good day!!! There's nothing like waking up with a grateful heart. Life has so much to offer... I feel as though I've missed so much just because my focus has been somewhere else. Either working to hard to accomplish something grand or simply distracted by the "noise" of everyday life. I guess for everything there's a season. Today its just me saying thank you to my Good Lord for all the little things I take for granted :)

Thank you Jesus for:
  1. waking me up to a lovely day
  2. health
  3. having my husband next to me strong and healthy
  4. my always (most of the time) happy little girl
  5. food on the table
  6. warmth on these chilly evenings and morning
  7. a place to call home
  8. family and friends who love me
  9. a cup of Bueno coffee (garbanzo bean base)
  10. a corner(s) to craft and blog (friends)
The list can go on and on but I want to leave a few for Thanks Giving Day :)

Have a super day!!!
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: The Paper Company natural
Stamps: Making Memories Autumn Splendor, TPC Studio patterned borders
Ink: Palette burnt sienna, raw sienna & Versa Color amber
Other: Recollections Autumn pearls

6 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

Simply beautiful! Love the colours and the sentiment. Thanks for Sharing!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is gorgeous Jessica! After reading your blog for just a short time... I think we have a lot in common! I love your style and I feel like I have been on the same 'journey'!! Just trying to get my focus back on what is really important and not worrying so much about the other stuff! Gorgeous Gorgeous card!!

Winter said...

AMEN girl! I feel the same way, He already gives us so many blessings that we take for granted sometimes! Thanks for the post, I had chills while reading it! :)

Vanessa said...

Love love love it! Great style! And thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Courtney Baker said...

What a great reminder Jessica! We are all so blessed! Great card girl.

Mary J said...

Oohhh! I love that rich cream with that yellow - a fab colour match! I love your Etsy shop - unfortunately my hubbie won't let me buy any cards because I've spent far too much on making my own, lol!!