Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Little Winter Wonderland

Super quick stop today!!
Lately with all the christmas inspiration from paper crafters around blog world I've been dreaming of a white christmas. Sad to say it doesn't snow where I live :( I guess I'll have to create my own winter wonderland :)

Here's my interpretation of a winter wonderland. I think I'll have to create many more wonderlands to appease my desire to be where there is or will be snow :)

Gotta go!!! Have I mentioned I'm moving (yes to another house) in about 5 days and haven't packed a single thing?!?! That's what happens when you're in ministry :) Thankfully we are trained to be flexible (prayer helps even more). Wish me luck....


***I'm still going over Papertrey Ink's recent blog hop participants list. So many wonderful creations make me want to spend each day in my craft room creating. If you haven't been there or you're still lacking inspiration for christmas gifts you should totally check it out here***

Thanks for stopping!!! I'll be back tomorrow with some more inspiration. Off to pack :)
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink aqua mist, dark chocolate, ripe avocado
Stamps: All Night Media (evergreen) Papertrey Ink mixed messages
Ink: Adirondack lettuce, Versa Color smokey blue, canary, white Palette burnt umber
Other: white gel pen, Ranger stickles (frosty lace) brown tip felt marker, EK Success small scallop border punch

7 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is gorgeous Jessica!! I love everything about it!! My husband is a youth minister/new generations pastor! One more thing we have in common... Ha!! You know I am going to keep pointing things out now! :)

Winter said...

WOW! I love this cute little card! It really is a Winter Wonderland! :) We are in the ministry also, but we own our house, so we don't live in the parsonage, so no moving for us right now! I hope your moving goes well! :)

Deanna said...

wow, beautiful!

Journeymark Cards & Gifts said...

Jessica, I am so blown away by your designs. You are very talented. This card is absolutely gorgeous and dreamy!!!

Best of luck to you during your move. Many blessings!
Jessica

Vanessa said...

Adorable card! And congrats on your shoutout over at Moxie Fab!!!
All the best to you for the moving!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

Where we live it doesn't snow either *sad*. I was happy to move from the Kansas winter (brrrr....) to the sunny Texas, but I wish it snowed just a little :-) Creating one's wonderland is the perfect idea, so I'll stop complaining the start doing something! :-)

Laural-Lee said...

This card is fantastic! Those trees look wonderful and I love the little bit of green/yellow in the top right hand corner mimicking sunshine. The white glitter is a perfect touch.