Friday, November 6, 2009

Ever So Close!!

Today I woke up a little despondent... I guess we all have those days every now and then. However, it is lovely to know that I {we} have a Redeeming Saviour who cares about my {our} every needs. He has never failed me and He's only a prayer away :)

The card for today is an encouragement and reminder to me :) A "remember to pray" note. I love that Bible verse.



The design is quite simple. I just printed out some of Papertrey Ink's Green Tea Leaves Sample PP (super clever idea) cut and distressed them. After that I stamped my sentiment (cut and distress again). To finish off I added a strip of brown cardstock to the top and a small clear piece of cardstock with two little dots. The leaves were hand cut and the flower is a button I bought a while back at Michael's.

Have a super great day!! Weekend is finally here, yay!!!
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's sample paper, basic white, Martha Stewart's coffee bean
Stamps:
Ink: Palette burnt umber, Ranger frayed burlap
Other: flower button, hand cut leaves, corner rounder, standard whole punch

6 comments:

Sensible said...

Wow, I think you did a great job with this card. Great design and great choice of colors!

Courtney Baker said...

Way cute and the perfect reminder!

A_MOMS_LIFE said...

Beautiful card and a wonderful reminder!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Precious card Jessica! I love the sweet psalm featured :) TFS

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

What a card! Very encouraging!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the sentiment and I love using the 'free paper free PTI'! :)