Sunday, November 22, 2009

From The Bin!!

Hey Friends!!! It's been a while since I played along with Dawn's fun Color Challenge. The colors she chose for this round are absolutly fantastic. Don't you think?

For my creation I chose a few bits and pieces from my recycle bin. The hearts for instance were tiny pieces of paper that on one side had ink stains I kept them because they were a good size enough to create something. The embroidery floss and scalloped ribbon were two little remnants and the letter "A" was from an old chipboard set. I kept this letter because although it had been ruined with glue I still thought it had some use. Sure enough I pealed the glossy part that had been damaged and painted the letter with my hot pink pad.

So enough with the details and on to the card, shall we ;) The weather is pretty grim here and I am having trouble with my lighting. I'll for sure keep my camera handy, hopefully I'll snap a sharper image one that would capture the the brightness of the colors a little better.


Thanks for stopping!! And do find some time for this awesome challenge. I love to see what you ladies come up with it's always inspiring :)

**I have a christmas card I want to share with you all but am having trouble snapping a good shot. So as soon as I get a good one I'll post it up**

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's spring moss. lavender moon & aqua mist
Stamps: PTI's Little Lady, TPC Studio
Ink: Palette burnt umber, versa mark
Other: Creative Cafe scalloped ribbon, floss, Pink Paislee captivating press-ons

19 comments:

A_MOMS_LIFE said...

Cute Cute!! I just love it when you can find scraps and left overs to use on a card!

Maureen said...

fabulous...this is so unique and creative...love how you worked the colours this week :)

Winter said...

Oh, I love this! So unique! :)

Dana said...

Love your collage style card!! Very cute :)

Amy Heller said...

Looooove this!!

travelingmama said...

This is completely amazing!! I LOVE it! Hope the weather cooperates for ya! Hugs!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh... I love your collage card Jessica!! Way cool!! I love all the different elements!!

Kathy said...

I love this card, the colours look amazing together, such a unique design.
PS. thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, as a newbie, it was so appreciated;)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Vanessa said...

This is fantastic!!! I love every bit of this super card!!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I just love this look. So many details, so much interest! It's fantastic!

Tiff said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!

Andrea M said...

Wow Jessica! This is awesome! It's so creative and unique. The sentiment pairs so perfectly as well - I just love it! Great take on the color challenge :)
Thanks for your comment on my blog - so very nice of you :)

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

Wow, very modern and original. You can change so easily between different styles, that's awesome!

Kara said...

love this!
kara

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

What a fabulous card!

Ange Kelly said...

I love this card! Great job!

Terri E. said...

Funky and fun. Love the neat little scallop detail. Way to rock the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Journeymark Cards & Gifts said...

Jessica, I am always anxious to see what you come up with next. Such an AMAZING card!!! Love it!!!