Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mr. Greetings!!

Hi there!!! Did you miss me?? I know I missed you all ;) It's been crazy busy not to mention messy around here. Thankfully we are all done with the move. I literally packed an entire house (2 car garage) in less than 2 days. Then it took 1 day to move then another 2-3 days to get everything in place in the new house... phew, just writing about it makes me tiered!! Thankfully everything went smoothly :)

Because of the move we had no internet by the time I had real down time it was past 10 pm too late to go anywhere and do a little blog hopping. Needless to say I am back with internet, craft room in place and ready to get crafty :)

It was great to come back to my blog and find so many sweet notes from so many of you. It really made my day (really weeks to come). Another great thing was to know that 3 of my cards where simultaneously featured on different sites. My Little Pink Dress was featured at Embellish Magazine on the What's Hot Post, Cath over at Moxie Fab World gave my Little Owl a shout out on the Trigger Tuesday challenge and my Apron card was featured at U Create (thanks Kari) I was so thrilled!!! Thank you so much ladies, for choosing my cards!!!

Now for the fun stuff... yay!!! For todays cards I have a greeting card featuring another greeting card :) This little guy was inspired by Kelly's super adorable mummy card. I saw the eyes and knew I needed to create something with them.

Now without further ado I introduce you to Mr. Greeting's,

Pretty fun and cute design, huh!!! I love how he's (yeah, it's a dude) holding the little card :) I think I'm sending this card to my sister.

Thanks again for all your sweet comments. I'll be back tomorrow :) Got lots to catch up with and loads of blogs to visit ;)

** Since Cath, from Moxie Fab World still has Mr. Linky open for her Plum Crazy Challenge (hint, hint) I thought I'd submit my Mr. Greetings (thanks Winter for the heads up)!! Maybe he'll spark a convo with Linky (I know that was pretty corny) I think that's an indication... bedtime ;)

Hope you found some inspiration here on my blog-O!!
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill lavender, basic white, PTI'S true black, poopy
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages (sentiment reads Hi there)
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: EK Success 1" circle punch, mini flower punch, tracing wheel

10 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

Mr. Greetings is pretty cute. Love the little card he's carrying.

Laural-Lee said...

Glad to hear that the move went so smoothly and quick!!!! Glad to have you back :P

Winter said...

Glad ya'll are moved in and settling down! Love this cute little card, you need to submit him to the Plum Crazy Challenge! Congrats on all your cards being highlighted! :)

Vanessa said...

What a great card! I am happy for you that your moving went smoothly! And congrats on all the shout-outs!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Courtney Baker said...

How fun is that! And yes we missed you! Glad your back.

And you are rocking the cards lady!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Laura

Anthonette said...

Love the idea of a card holding a little card. The eyes are great! I must try this one day.

Sue Lelli said...

Your card is hilarious! LOVE the eyes anf the smile! Your sister will LOVE it!

Cheryl Nelson said...

cuter than cute!!

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! Glad to hear the move went well! :)