Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Loving Sassafras!!

Hi friends!!! First of all I want to say thank you for visiting and leaving me sweet comments. I appreciate every single one of them. Secondly, my creation are here to inspire you. So feel free to use what you see and please do share your creations with me. It's amazing how different a project can look using the same concept. I guess that's where personality come in :)

Now moving on to todays card!! This is very different than what I've been creating lately. A little back to my simple basics sort of speak. I received my prize package from Moxie Fab (thanks, Cath) from my Not Your Regular Ruffle Challenge win and I have to say I'm in love with it. I received Sassafras Sweet Marmalade line of pp, journal tags, cardstock letters/stickers. At first I was like wow, these are colors I am not used to working with but then the more I looked at it the more inspired and in love I became with it.

Here's one of the cards I made. Aren't those colors great?!?

The possibilities are endless!! Here's a little close up so you can see the shimmer I've added didn't want it to look so dull. I've made a few more cards using this paper. I'll share those some other time ;)

Well gotta go!! Loads of stuff to do- cleaning being the major one ;)

Have a great day!!
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI'S basic kraft, Sassafras Sweet Marmalade handmade pp
Ink: fine point brown marker to write sentiment
Other: Sassafras Large Alpha cardstock stickers, Ranger stickles distressing ink tea dye

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jessica - this is so sweet! I can see why you're lovin' the goodies :) can't wait to see more sassafrass creations!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Hey girl... I LOVE this card!! So cute and fun fun!! Congrats on your shout out today on your Tuesday Trigger card!! Woo Hoo! So glad that you got some new and free stuff since you are trying not to buy new stuff! What a blessing for a paper crafter! :)

Winter said...

So cute! Isn't it nice to get FREE stuff?! I LOVE it! :)

AnitaRex said...

Free stuff is the best! What a cute card! It's very scrapbooky! :>

Laura O'Donnell said...

what a great prize, and I love how you used it!

Vanessa said...

Love how you used your goodies!!! I love my goodies, too , have to use them soon :)

Hugs,
Vanessa

Courtney Baker said...

i'm with you girl. I bought this line, but when it came time to use it, I was a little worried. SO BRIGHT for me too! I love whtat you did. That little cluster is way cute.