Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Hi friends!!! Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
We didn't do anything traditional except one thing, thank God for all His goodness towards us, goodness we so don't deserve.

I pray the miracle of Christ's birth may be re-lived in each and everyone of your hearts. May this year leave you with a hunger for more of the experience of that precious gift laid in the manger hundreds of years ago, which is indeed, the reason for the season.

Happy Holidays 2009!!!

Just thought I'd leave you with a view of our fun and untraditional christmas tree and some exciting announcements :)

This Spiral pine tree measures more than 8 feet. We think it was wonderful. The gifts were placed right around the pot :)


**ANNOUNCEMENT** (spread the word)

This week I'm getting back on track with some fun creations and past due images of treats I made for my relatives as christmas gifts (maybe I can make them again and dress them up for valentines). So stay tuned for that!!! Also follow me for these next few weeks because I have some major super fun news and I'm going to celebrate with a GIVEAWAY!!! All this as a token of gratitude for all you faithful followers who have stuck with me during these few weeks without computer, inspiration, eye candy and all that kind of good stuff :)

Blessings,
Jessica

4 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

that tree is super fun! and I'm intrigued by your announcement. I'll stay tuned.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Pretty tree! Merry Christmas to you & your family :)

Winter said...

Merry Christmas to you too! What a cute tree! Can't wait for your projects. I will have ome fun stuff coming up at my blog too, I hope you can stop by, I've missed you! :)

Vanessa said...

What a gorgeous tree!! Can`t wait to hear your great news! Missed you, hope to "see" you more often again!

Hugs,
Vanessa