Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Celebration!!

Good Day!!! I can't believe it's already Wednesday. How's your week going so far? Mine has been great. I never mentioned it but this week was my birthday. I turned the *BIG* 30 and you know it's great to be able to say that I feel good in my skin.

I am so grateful to God for all He's given me. I wouldn't change a thing (maybe a few). Life comes to us and we have the ability to shape it. Lessons gained is wisdom that will forever remain. So why not embrace it :)

I didn't do anything special but one thing was great. My husband practically gave me his wallet (sort of speak) and told me to go to the craft store and get whatever I want. What a better way to celebrate than to go shopping for stamps :) So I'm still on a mission to redeem my *voucher* and get me some goodies.

Now for the card. I really like this little cupcake card. It is (should I say this) so simple. I love the colors and the cupcake. I'm still debating whether I should add glitter or something to the heart for texture. We'll see I might leave it just the way it is.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Martha Stewarts's, Paper Zone apple shimmer
Stamps: G studio
Ink: Palette Noir
Other: Crayola color pencils, corner rounder, 1" circle punch

14 comments:

Deanna said...

Perfection!

Laura O'Donnell said...

love this, and congrats on your moxie fab win!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Jessica! Woo Hoo! I am about to be on the 30th bandwagon in a few months! Enjoy it and your card is perfect the way it is!
Brandi

Vanessa said...

Happy belated Birthday Jessica!! And Huge Congrats on your Moxie Fab win! Yay!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday to you Jessica! I love this card, very eye-catching. All of your designs are beautiful. Thankyou for the sweet comments you left on my blog, it was very much appreciated:) I hope you have a wonderful day.
Kathy

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Completely love the card just the way it is, perfect! Happy belated Birthday to you!!

AnitaRex said...

Happy Birthday to you Jessica! 30! A big birthday! I just celebrated mine! It's werid not to be in the 20's anymore but a lot of people say that the 30's are way better! :> Love the cupcake card!

Sew-Ink said...

Very cute Jessica! You cards are very beautiful!

Cindy Lee said...

Happy Belated bday Jessica!!!
Love your cards and your style!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Happy Birthday to you.......they only get better, your cards are so very cute and have great style...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Kelley Eubanks said...

Happy Birthday! The big 30... wow!! :) I will be 33 in April! I embraced 30 as well... no biggie!

Your card is fab! I love it just the way it is!

Courtney Baker said...

So pretty! Happy Birthday too! I hope you have a great one!

Ann said...

This is SO sweet! I love it!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card and a belated happy birthday Jessica, Jo x