Friday, February 19, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Happy Friday!!! I wasn't planning on being away for so long. We had a rough week here at the Rosario residence. First my daughter got miserably sick with the stomach flu this was on Valentine's day 2 days later I get sick with the stomach flu so up until yesterday we were out of commission here. I'm still a bit weak but definitely better than yesterday.

However, I'm happy to be here and announce the winner of my blogiversary giveaway :)




Karen, please contact me with your mailing address. Thanks, everyone!!

I have 2 birthday cards I created and want to share with you all. *Light permitting* I'll post them up later :)

Blessings,
Jessica

3 comments:

~kelly marie~ said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

KAREN B. said...

Wow, thanks! And I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh... so sorry that you guys were sick! I hope everyone is much better now!!