Friday, February 26, 2010

:{Embellish}: Color Challenge

Unbelievable how fast the week went by. Not complaining one bit just an observation ;)

I hope your week's been productive. Mine has been good. Unfortunately we (daddy, mommy and child) have all the flu. I don't know what is up with us lately I think it's been the inconsistent weather patterns. Oh well, we are just cranking up our Echinacea and oregano oil intake it makes colds a lot milder. We should all be better by tomorrow, Lord willing :)

Shall we talk cards...

I love the colors Embellish has chosen for this week. They are so springy.




Now for my take on this challenge. Being that the colors are such a lovely reminder of what's to come {SPRING} I decided to make a card for the season :)



I love this little bird so much. I bought it a few months ago and this is the first time I use it. I'm afraid it won't be the last time you see it :)

I also made this card with the current Moxie Fab World challenge in mind, Olympics of Stamping. It has been great seeing so much inspiration.

I encourage you to check both of these challenges out.

Have a fabulous evening :)
Blessings,
Jessica

16 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Adorable card Jessica!! Love it!

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Darling! Love the script bg, ink distressing and that sweet little chick!

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute! I love that cutie bird!

Laura O'Donnell said...

if we just keep making springy cards it'll be here before you know it. love this!

Laural-Lee said...

Adorable card chickie ;) Love the inked edges and the green (paper?) bow.

KAREN B. said...

You can keep that bird coming! So cute. Good luck on your Olympic run, very admirable to attempt them at all! Thanks again for the wonderful package in the mail today.

clouds shadler said...

cute cute, that ribbon rocks! the chick is so cute!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Winter said...

So cute! Love the little chick! Praying for a complete healing for you and your family, In Jesus Name! :)

~amy~ said...

love your sweet chicklet card!!!

Savitri said...

What a great card!! I LOVE your use of colors and the chicklet!!!!

Susan W said...

Such a great card! Love how you put that sweet birdie on your fab ribbon!

Mary J said...

Oh so sweet! Great job with the challenge!

sarahmartina said...

Lovely, lovely take on the challenge Jessica! So glad you joined in on the Embellish Challenge!

Traveling Mama said...

I hope everyone is feeling better! Your card is SOOO cute!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh Jessica it is SOOOO cute!! Love that little bird too.

Mariana Grigsby said...

Super cute, Jessica! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us!