Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Little Pop

Hi there!!! I can't believe Wednesday is already here. Time really goes by quickly. I wanted to stop by and share a sweet card I created a bit ago.

Birdies, clouds and yellow have been my favorites recently. Even though there are no clouds in this particular card I managed to get the other elements in ;)


I really like this card I think because of this little detail here:


In real life the tiny paper bow looks so cute. I think I'll be adding more of these to my cards. It's simple things like this one that add so much to any project. Not only that but it also brings the attention to one place making it pleasant to the eye which is what you want. So next time you're crafting try to incorporate a single element that will make your project pop.

Have a great day!!!

I'll be back later with my take on the EBTKS Sketch challenge. We have till tomorrow for this project. So if you haven't created anything yet I highly encourage you to :)

Blessings,
Jessica

8 comments:

Winter said...

So pretty! I LOVE the yellow and the little bow is perfect! Stop by my blog, I got something for you! :)

Courtney Baker said...

I love love love that bow it was the first thing I saw! So cute!

Regan said...

oh i just love it!

Laura O'Donnell said...

great card and a super sweet little bow!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love this Jessica! That bow is adorable and does add so much! Great card... as usual!! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Okay, this card is perfection! I absolutely love it! It is just so pretty! The paper bow! Are you kidding me?! Perfection!! Love it all!

Where are these stamps from? So fun!

Vanessa said...

Love these colors together! Super card!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Deanna said...

Adorable!