Happy Tuesday!! Hope your week's going well. I just wanted to stop by quickly to share a whimsy Valentine's day card.
I recently bought Basic Grey's Birdie Trio stamp set and I'm so loving it.
1. Cut and score base card to measure 6" x 4" and set aside.
2. Cut another piece of cardstock same color as base just a bit smaller (so you can layer it) and distress with white pigment ink. You might want to dry a bit with a heating gun so your color doesn't smear.
3. Stamp the birdie once with light pink and a second time using a darker pink. Cut out the wing to create a mini embellishment.
4. With a white gel pen draw two long legs. Adhere the birdie.
5. You can use any sentiment you'd like. I wasn't feeling any of my sentiments so I took my white gel pen and wrote this one. To go with it I also drew a couple music notes :)
You can add as much or as little as you want to this card. I thought of leaving mine clean and simple. It makes for easier and inexpensive mailing ;)
Have a great day!!