Hello, hello!!! Have you been to Moxie Fab World lately? Cath has had an incredible celebration all week long and with celebrations come challenges and giveaways. Now who doesn't like that, right.
Inspired by the current Vancouver Winter Olympiads the challenge is to create a card(s) using mostly stamps. For details you can go here.
1. Cut and score a card to measure 4 1/4" by 5".
2. Stamp big and small circles at random.
3. Punch a 1" circle on the bottom right corner.
4. Distress edges lightly.
5. Stamp sentiment and images.
6. On a separate piece of cardstock stamp a cupcake color with color pencils and cut out. Set aside.
7. Punch out a 1" circle. I chose a dark yellow.
8. Adhere the circle using foam tape so that it can pop up through the opening you created in the bottom right big scalloped circle.
9. Adhere cupcake using a foam tape as well.
10. Finish off by adding some shimmer to create focus and definition.
There ya have it. A complete happy little birthday card :)
Thanks for visiting and remember to find a moment to create.
Cardstock: Basic white
Stamps: Borders and frames Technique Tuesday (I need to double check) PTI, G Studio
Ink: Palette raw sienna, winter lily, orangerie, Memento Pink
Other: Circle punch, star dust stickles, foam tape