It's Friday, yay!!! Any special plans for the weekend? I'll be home relaxing. My hubby was supposed to go away for the weekend but he canceled his meetings. So that is one huge reason to celebrate around here :)
I just want to stop quickly and share a card I created. I found the cutest stickers at my local craft store. I believe the brand is Hambly (I'll have to verify) anyhow, I love the images and colors so much. They have wood theme, butterflies and many others and they are very discreet (you can't really tell they're stickers).
For this card I used the owl from my Hambly sheet.
1. I cut two strips of aqua mist cardstock and adhered them to both ends of the card.
2. I used my tracing wheel to create some faux stitching then with my white gel pen I traced that very line over.
3. I cut another piece of cardstock same as the color as my base card (kraft) and distressed it a bit with scissors.
4. I stamped the branch and placed my owl (which was taped to some kraft cardstock and then cut out in order to be able to pop it up).
5. I drew clouds on an old dictionary sheet and cut them out.
6. To finish my card I stamped the sentiment, rounded the corners and distressed all around.
There you have it friends a fun and fresh card. Pretty easy, huh?
Thanks for stopping by and...
**Don't forget to stop by to participate in my Blogiversary Giveaway. All you have to do is answer a very simple question. You can go here for details**
Have a great weekend!!