Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Great Announcement!!!!


As you probably know by now I'll be proudly serving Lawn Fawn as a Design Team member. I am humbled to be a part of such a company. Kelly is one of the sweetest persons I know. I'm so happy to be working with her. How about the DT? These ladies are super talented. Some I've known for quite sometime (via blog) and have come to love their style others I've just recently met and might I say that I am stunned by their creativity. If you haven't met them I highly recommend you pay them a visit because they are a power packed source of inspiration, truly :)

Stay tuned for the sneak peaks starting Thursday 12:01am EST You are so going to love what Kelly and her team has prepared for you all. Oh, and do visit Lawn Fawn regularly because there's going to be giveaways :)

I'll be back soon :)

Blessings,
Jessica

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

How exciting! You will do great...I always look forward to seeing what you have created!!

Brandi said...

Congrats! So fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Brandi

~amy~ said...

congrats...love your work and can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

A_MOMS_LIFE said...

Congrats... I always love seeing your new cards! Can't wait to see what Lawn Fawn has to offer!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations again!

Ayana Posadas said...

Yaayyy!!! CONGRATS on being on the Lawn Fawn team! That's great to hear. I'm very excited to see what you guys will be showing us! :)

Laura O'Donnell said...

congrats! can't wait to see these stamps, and your fabbie samples!

sarahmartina said...

This is SEW awesome Jessica! I adore your card! :) Glad to be designing with you!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats Miss Jessica!!!

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

CONGRATS, Jessica! I've been admiring your work for quite some time and apparently some people in "high places", too! :-) I bet it's going to be SO much fun being on the design team!

~kelly marie~ said...

So amazingly happy to have you on the team!! :)