Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Impressed!!


Good day!!! I have a sweet stamped card to share with you. I found a few stamps I haven't used in ages (that's the problem of companies coming out with new stamps monthly your good oldies get lost in the drawers) maybe, I just need better organization ;) Anyhow, I decided to search in *that* drawer and found some great images including the sentiment. So I got them all inked up and this is what I came up with- a simple, single panel, just stamped card. Can't go wrong with those :)

I'm off. I have a puppy to train, a little girl to get into her schedule, a pile of laundry, a house to tidy up and a collection of books I want to finish reading before May not to mention cooking, exercise, playground visit, and... I think you get the point :)

Have a lovely day.
Blessings,
Jessica

9 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Puppy? Have we seen pictures? Super card!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous Jessica and your puppy is adorable!!

Jocelyn said...

I love this card! And the puppy...super cute!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! The colors are amazing!

Tammy said...

Breathtaking card Jessica!! I have to try a card that only has stamping! BTW--I thought you said you didn't have any flower stamps--this one's awesome!!

Jenny said...

Very pretty!! :)

Cindy Lee said...

This is STUNNING!!! I love your new pup! So adorable!

Laural-Lee said...

Your card is stunning Jessica. I really love it and even more so because it's a one layer card. Wonderful placement of all your elements. Love the pop of red/pink

Winter said...

Beautiful card! :)