Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Introducing Mia!!


Just wanted to pop by and share a picture of our Mia. As of 5 days ago we became an official dog owning family. We've been searching for a while and finally settled for a small breed. Mia is a 4 month old maltipoo. Her temperament is outstanding. She's calm and sweet. Took her to the vet a few days ago and even he thought she was amazing. The groomers went crazy when they saw her. You can cut her nails, comb her hair and brush her teeth without any trouble. She is definitely a keeper :)

You'll probably be seeing more of her here on my blog :)

**scroll down to see a card I posted earlier today**

Now I'm really off :)

Chao,
Jessica

15 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Oh she is so cute! Chase and I are so glad we took the plunge into dog ownership back in October. We love her.

AnitaRex said...

What a cute dog! And so wonderful that she is so easy! That will be good with having a child! Love today's card too! I know what u mean about the oldies!

Brandi said...

Jessica,
Absolutely adorable! My husband and I have two little westies, so we love little fluffy doggies! If you pop over to my blog I have pictures of them too. Your home will be filled with so much happiness with the addition!
Brandi

Mariana Grigsby said...

She is so cute! I have a Mia too. But my Mia is a cat :) Hugs!

Jenny said...

Too cute! You will be glad you did! Its such a joy having a furkid in the house! :)

Julie E said...

:>) What a cutie!

Lulu said...

She's adorable :)

Ayana Posadas said...

How funny, my dog is named Mia too!!! Except my Mia is a miniature pinscher... and she's a crazy, hyper, wild, terror! LoL... I'm glad to hear that your new puppy is calm and doesn't mind getting groomed. That's Awesome!
She is superrr cuteee! :)
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with her!

Laural-Lee said...

She is so adorable....enjoy the puppy love! Almost makes me want a pet....but I'm just finishing up getting my youngest potty trained. I'm not ready for another 'baby' in the house.

Vanessa said...

She is adorable!!! Can't wait to see more of her!

Hugs,
Vanessa

LaVonne said...

Very cute! I can't wait to get a dog one day. When we are not traveling so much.

Blessings!

~kelly marie~ said...

So adorable! What a sweetie!

Winter said...

How sweet! My grandparents use to have one that look so much like that! :)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So cute! Good luck with the training stage! :)

Michelle said...

Ok that pup is just too cute!! Having a bit of puppy envy right now:-)