Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lawn Fawn Store Now Open!!!!


Hi!! Have you all been to the Lawn Fawn store? That's right, it's officially open and it looks great. So pay them a visit and browse around. The stamps are cute, versatile and at a convenient low price ;)

Now for some Lawn Fawn inspiration :)

I created this card using 3 of the sets- petite florals (background) sew lovely (buttons and sentiment) critters in the 'burbs. They compliment each other beautifully. I love the puppy image-so adorable.


Thanks again for visiting and remember it only takes imagination to create-make each thought count ;)

Happy Wednesday,
Jessica

8 comments:

LaVonne said...

I am heading over there to check it out. I just got a Paper Craft magazine today in a blog swap. I thought of you while I was looking at all the cute designs.

I just finished working on some blog maintenance. Off to bed! Stop by and visit my blog anytime.

Blessings!
LaVonne

www.longwaitforisabella.blogspot.com

Laura O'Donnell said...

love this! all of the sets really coordinate well together. off to browse the store.

Karen B. said...

Really cute, and you are right, they do coordinate well! Is that ink on the bottom of your card, or patterned paper?

Courtney Baker said...

Jessica this is way cute. I need to go order mine, but I just can't decide which one to get!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Awesome card Jessica! Love all of the cards that you are making with kellys sets! Love all of your cards in general! :)

Winter said...

Too cute! I love the color combo so much! :)

Mary J said...

Oh yes, really cute as a button!

~kelly marie~ said...

This card is SO cute! I absolutely love the way you combined the sets!