Yay!!! It's time for Lawn Fawn's very first sneak peak. Are you excited?!? Let me tell you, Kelly Marie, Erica and Mike have outdone themselves with this company. You are in for some fun and inspiration. The stamps are amazing and the images are simply darling. Can't wait for you all to see them in it's entirety.
For this card I created a simple collage. The best part of it I'd say, is all the texture. There's felt, chipboard, thread and cork. That's a lot of texture :)
1. Cut and score an A2 size card. Distress edges lightly.
2. With my nestibilities I cut two circles in different sizes. I stitched the smaller one with brown thread. Set aside.
3. Using my Lawn Fawn stamps I impressed my spool image twice on cork. I cut out the images and took some pink and orange thread and wrapped around each of my little spools. I adhered these to my felt circles.
4. Take your base card and adhere your newly created embellishment- a little off center to the right.
5. Place your chipboard letters a bit off center to the left (do not adhere). Make sure you mark it ( a tiny dot with a pencil will do). Now that you know where your chipboard letters are going to be placed remove them and stamp your sentiment. Then come back and place your letters :)
6. Finish off with a pierced strip of paper (if you have a ruler style strip of paper that'd be better ;) When you adhere it make sure you use the opposite side. So the effect (pierce) can be more pronounced.
There you have it!!! You can pair this with a homemade bag (can't wait to make one myself), any sewn project or you can simply drop it in the mail for a crafty friend :)
*Sew*, what do you think?
Don't forget to go visit the rest of the DT. They all have a project to share. How exciting :)
Thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow for another Lawn Fawn Sneak peak :)
Cardstock: basic white
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Sew Lovely
Ink: Palette burnt umber
Other: paper piercer, felt, cork sheet, chipboard letters Making Memories